Hacking SD Card Menu Problem

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I asked my question in the Noob section but i got no answer i want to sign my IOS60 to play WAD from the SD Card Menu, i did it with DOP-IOS i reinstalled sign hash IOS60 but when i open my SD Card Menu, it search for almost 1 or 2 seconds and then crash and i have to reset the wii .. is it because my Wad are not on the root of my SD and i have lots of folder/files with them or is it because i did something wrong ? should i use Trucha Bug Restorer on my IOS60? i know that IOS60 is the main IOS for my System Menu so i don't want to "play" with it 'til i'm sure .. even if i have bootmii installed as an IOS and Priiloader ..

And i have another question not related.. Hermes cIOS222/223 is it only for Uloader or can i use it on Neogamma R8 Beta 15 ? i installed Hermes cIOS because of the compatibility with Rock Band and Guitar Hero instruments .. i already had Waninkoko's cIOS rev14

Thank You

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't put wad files on the sd card to play them from the sd menu.

You need to install whatever wad games you have with wad manager.
This will install them to the wii.Then you go into the wii settings menu and move the game to the sd card.

Also it could be crashing because you still have the bannerbomb hack on your sd card.Get rid of it.

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
icpmattj said:
You don't put wad files on the sd card to play them from the sd menu.

You need to install whatever wad games you have with wad manager.
This will install them to the wii.Then you go into the wii settings menu and move the game to the sd card.

Also it could be crashing because you still have the bannerbomb hack on your sd card.Get rid of it.

by wad files i meant VC Games and WiiWare, i think i can play those games on the SD Card Menu ..

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank you it must be this my problem, i have Bannerbomb still on my SD Card so i'll try it ASAP to remove it on my SD Card then use my SD Card Menu ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2