PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Ive seen this working as a .cia somewhere and you install it onto SysNAND and it would work just fine. Apparently theres some kind of Setting or something with the Settings Menu where its basically just turned off.

Cant seem to find it anymore doe.

Any ideas guys?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I managed to find the .cia thanks to you guys but when I try install it with FBI it says "Failed to install" Summary: Not supported (6) "Desc: Attempted to install an N3DS title on an O3DS" :/ It worked before doe

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I managed to find the .cia thanks to you guys but when I try install it with FBI it says "Failed to install" Summary: Not supported (6) "Desc: Attempted to install an N3DS title on an O3DS" :/ It worked before doe
You need to install one specifically for cfw(the one you used works only for gateway). the cfw one works for both.
There are so many issues with ftp, also the custom msd management gives me 2.7MBPS on N3DS:grog:

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
You need to install one specifically for cfw(the one you used works only for gateway). the cfw one works for both.
There are so many issues with ftp, also the custom msd management gives me 2.7MBPS on N3DS:grog:
Thats the one I downloaded I believe "mSDManagement Rebuild EUR (pastafix)"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.