Hardware SD card issue

Seanmallan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am very new to all of this so I will try and be short. I recently purchased a Wii u that already had Homebrew installed with around 20 games installed. the seller told me that he would send me instructions on how to add more games in the future. Needless to say, he did not and I am currently watching YouTube videos to figure this all out. I'm currently at the stage of downloading new games that I want to dump onto my SD card. I have downloaded all the games I want however my computer will not recognize the SD card. At first it gave me a message to reformat, which obviously I don't want to do because I assume it will get rid of all the preloaded games that are on there now. Kind of stuck at this point and wondering what everybody's thoughts are as a workaround so that I can add new games and delete all old games on this SD card. Thanks in advance much appreciated and sorry for the noob post.

piete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi! Are the games installed on the console memory or on the SD card? In the latter case, you must be using the SD card through an USB adapter because if it is used by the console's SD card slot, it should be formatted as FAT32 which would be recognizable by your computer.

ryguy2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am very new to all of this so I will try and be short. I recently purchased a Wii u that already had Homebrew installed with around 20 games installed. the seller told me that he would send me instructions on how to add more games in the future. Needless to say, he did not and I am currently watching YouTube videos to figure this all out. I'm currently at the stage of downloading new games that I want to dump onto my SD card. I have downloaded all the games I want however my computer will not recognize the SD card. At first it gave me a message to reformat, which obviously I don't want to do because I assume it will get rid of all the preloaded games that are on there now. Kind of stuck at this point and wondering what everybody's thoughts are as a workaround so that I can add new games and delete all old games on this SD card. Thanks in advance much appreciated and sorry for the noob post.

Games can't be saved to the SD card, only NAND or USB drive.

ryguy2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do you know what method your using for the Wii U being hacked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...