Hacking Sd card formatted

Mrbibi91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello i was following thé 3ds guide for old 3ds to 11 to 9.2 but in the final step i accidentally formatted my sd card ans now my 3ds wont start just the indicatif light up for 2 sec.i tried to put the boot firm of the luma 7.1 but it say unsupported launcher and I tried the version 8.1 but the 3ds won't start (this is the only file on the root of my sdcard ).

Sorry for my bad english

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
What guide were you following exactly? Was your 3DS stock before you began or were you updating from A9LH or a previous version of B9S? If you are updating from A9LH then get arm9loaderhax.bin from Luma 7.0.5. If you were updating from a previous version, you have already tried both 7.1 and 8.1, so your SD card could be defective. Try with a new SD card. And make sure it is formatted to FAT32 not exFAT.

Reactions: Zidapi and Lacius

Mrbibi91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i just follow this guide https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup but i couldn't load any app on the homebrew launcher so someone tell me to copy my data to my pc and format my sd card from godmod9 ,so i format but i forgot to copy my data so i don't have any files now and my 3ds start then stop for 2 sec(when i put the 7.1 of luma it give me unsupported launch(argo=0)

I also tried with a new sd but nothing change

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like there's a problem with your NAND. Put the Luma3DS 8.1 boot.firm onto the root of your SD card. While you're holding down Select, power on your 3DS. Does it load the Luma3DS 8.1 configuration settings?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but how can i go to godmode9 now ?
Create a folder on the root of your SD card called luma if it's not already there. Create a folder in there called payloads if it's not already there. Download GodMode9 and put the firm file into the payloads folder. Put the SD card back in your 3DS. While you turn on your 3DS, hold Start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show