SD card files help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Jahhhhhh, May 1, 2016.

1. Jahhhhhh
    OP

Jahhhhhh GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2015
    hello guys I already have a9lh on my 2DS , also updated my Aureinand to Luma. Now I just want have an updated sysnand. My concern now is there any files that are not necessary on my sd card? I don't know if I have the correct files to use the features of a9lh and aureinand because I just followed a youtube video before, instead of following Plailect's guide. Thank you

3ds folder

[​IMG]
    payload
    [​IMG]
    SD card
    [​IMG]

2. pbanj

pbanj The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich

Dec 29, 2014
    United States
    in a ziploc
    There is a lot of crap you can delete but I suggest you go read the luma wiki as your payloads are wrong. As for deleting it all depends on what you want to use

Jahhhhhh likes this.
  3. Jahhhhhh
    OP

Jahhhhhh GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2015
    should I just follow this section on Plailects guide? :wtf: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax-&-Luma3DS)#section-i---preparatory-work

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I just wanna know if I have the files that are necessary in order to have an updated sysnand :) because they said that it's much better compared to a9lh+luma3ds emunand :D

4. pbanj

Dec 29, 2014
    United States
    in a ziploc
  5. Jahhhhhh
    OP

Jahhhhhh GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2015
    thank you ^_^^_^ my sd card is so messy compared to yours :rofl2::rofl2:

6. pbanj

Dec 29, 2014
    United States
    in a ziploc
    Oh that's not mine that's from the guide. Mine has a little more on it as I use bootanim9.