Nontheist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could use a little help.

I was transferring savegames with Savegame Manager GX (HBC_SetUp_R127). When the save transfer completed, I checked the error log to see what failed to transfer. Shortly after that I received a memory dump screen. When the crash recovered I went back to my vWii homebrew channel. The app list was empty.

When I checked the SD card in my PC I found that all the files that I had on the SD card are now gone. The SD card is reporting 10GB free out of 120GB, so there's something there. Everything was working fine right up to the vWii crash.

I checked my vWii Homebrew Channel with a spare card 8GB card and it still works. I'm thinking I should just re-format the 120GB and transfer everything back, but if there's a better way to recover from this I'm all ears. I had all of my WiiU rips on the card (and backed up of course). It'd take quite a while to re-download all my cover art and such.

D

Deleted User

Within Windows, run a check on your SD Card (right-click, Properties, one of the tabs at the top, Check for Errors).
Once the check is finished, you may find a FOUND.000 folder (or something along the lines of that) - feel free to use a recovery tool to (attempt) to recover this data, though not all of it may be recovered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked