Scuse me, but wtf is wrong with my M3Real?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by An00bis, Jan 25, 2010.

1. An00bis
    OP

An00bis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2009
    United States
    So I ordered an M3DS Real off of KickGaming. Arrived today, with a gba expansion pack, rumble pack, SD reader, and of course DS card. Now I have a few problems.
    1. When I put the M3 Card into my DS Lite, it slides down real slowly and I have to force it down. Pushing it down to get it out doesn't work either; I have to use a pair of tweezers. :|
    2. The MicroSD card I have (which I previously used with my R4DS, fit perfectly) doesn't appear to be the right size for my M3 Card, yet it is exactly what the manufacturer prescribes. When I put the MicroSD into the M3, it just kind of falls down into it. Again, I have to use tweezers to get this out, too. It does work, however. I used the SYSTEM folder from their official site ( the Europe/USA one linked at the bottom http://www.m3adapter.com/SLOT-1_Series_M3DS-R.htm here).
    3. I put a Soul Silver rom that was patched with Rudolph + English 4.5 patch on it, and into a folder called NDS. When I move to this folder, I can open it, and the logo for SS shows up. But when I press A on it, nothing happens. Touching it doesn't do anything either. Like it doesn't recognize it as an NDS file. :|

2. ninchya

ninchya GBAtemp Regular

Apr 22, 2009
    United States
    ASIA!!!!!
    Try using the dual boot system here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=89197 i recently got my new M3 Real Bundle from kick gaming and i got no problems so far, it fits flush and it comes out easy and my previous micro sd from my dstt fits perfectly no to mention i ordered a 2nd one. Maybe you got a bad M3 Real?

3. An00bis
    OP

An00bis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2009
    United States
    Rumblesigh, I'm 99% sure it's fine (since I ordered it from GBATemp's most recommended store, Kickgaming :

4. Magmorph

Magmorph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 22, 2009
    United States
    Most flash cards are harder to get out than a normal Ds card but you shouldn't have to pry it out. Your card may be bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice