ScummVMDS + Discworld?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by mayhem366, Aug 12, 2009.

Aug 12, 2009

ScummVMDS + Discworld? by mayhem366 at 9:24 AM (1,135 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. mayhem366
    OP

Member mayhem366 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I am aware that a post is already within another part of the DS part of the forum of this but some reason the posts didn't show...just the thread title.

Anyway, my question is this...
    Is it possible to play discworld (either one or two) on ScummVMDS... The latest build of ScummVM (for the PC) allows this but i updated my DS version of it too but it cannot detect the game when I point it to the correct folder.

Is it just not possible or do i need to do anything special?

2. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    PC Scumm is updated first, then tweaks are made for the ports. So I'd say there's nothing you can currently do unless you can assist them with coding.

Have they updated Scumm for the DS so that you don't need a handful of different versions, it automatically selects the correct preferences?

3. mayhem366
    OP

Member mayhem366 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I updated but didn't realise that they'd compiled it down into one version... I seem to still have all the different versions there, maybe i should sort that out.