OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any success with Scribblenauts on the DS-X. At first it works fine but does the usual "Cannot write data please turn off system" etc etc. So I did the Arm7 fix, I used DS-Lazy. The game then however, just shows a black screen. You can hear sound and the game is operational, you just cant see a damn thing. Anyone with a DS-X get further than me?

Please don't tell me to get a new card, Me and my bros have 5 ds's, thus 5 ds-x cards :\ ......sad, i know.

NoirCX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im in the same boat as you im afraid. I've been trying alot of different arm7 swaps with multiple games but so far no luck. i'll post if i get any further.

nickwpearce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
same here looks like its time to get a new cart, looking at acekard my mate got that not long ago for his dsi and it works great

nickwpearce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well it works on my brothers dsxtreme firmware 1.1.2, he is using the 2GB version, i downgraded mine from 1.1.3 and it didnt work still black screens...

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
Same god damn problem. I also switched both arm7 and arm9 from chinatown wars, bam DS-X broke and I had to format
frown.gif

Consequently, I lost: DPG movies and tv shows, my Trackmania save, GTA:CW save, Peggle save, 100% Complete Mario Kart DS save...

NoirCX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow i guess i got lucky because i also swapped both the arm7 and arm9 from GTA but my card was still fine. Still trying arm7's like crazy, i have a feeling i'll stumble across a working one sooner or later....at least i hope so lol.

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
chazam1337 said:
dealextreme dstt 5 dollars. 25 dollars, and if you have a ds extreme, i couldn't see you not having money.
So how do I convince my dad my card sucks major ass even though I shelled out so many cash on it? (my cash, his credit, I'm 16 and I can't get one yet)

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teonintyfive said:
chazam1337 said:
dealextreme dstt 5 dollars. 25 dollars, and if you have a ds extreme, i couldn't see you not having money.
So how do I convince my dad my card sucks major ass even though I shelled out so many cash on it? (my cash, his credit, I'm 16 and I can't get one yet)
Tell him its Electronic Revolution! Seriously, if he gets why people need new computers every few years he should have no trouble with you spending a few bucks on a "modern" cart.
yaynds.gif

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you guys should probably just push the DS-Xtreme to the side and buy a acekard2i, (or m3izero, not as good at homebrew and games though). Remember to use akaio 1.5, has the best rom compatibility of em all, and because of the auto patcher, most if not all games will work on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-