Gaming Scribblenauts Glitch Thread

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scribblenauts.jpg
super-scribblenauts-walkthrough-box-artwork-ds.jpg

I was really bored on Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts so I decided to try random stuff. Some of it crashed the game. I only can remember two things I did to glitch it, but I'll post more when I find them.

1). (Super Scribblenauts) Make a crazy tornado, an immovable wall, and a freeze ray. Attach the chain to the wall and freeze the tornado. Drag the chain to the tornado and choose "Pick up". The tornado will fly for a bit and freeze the game.

2). (Super Scribblenauts) Make an undead ash, any tiny object (I used garlic), and a cannon. Give the ash the item and load it into the cannon. Fire the cannon and the game will freeze in a bit.

3). (Super Scribblenauts) Make a forcefield and a rope/chain. Whatever side the rope/chain is on, the forcefield will fly that way.

4). (Scribblenauts) Make a flying car and put it in any large body of water. It'll spaz out and disappear.

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
On the original scribblenauts, on a certain menu you tap the bottom and you're actually tapping unused buttons they didn't remove properly, and then the game freezes.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the forcefield at least is supposed to repel everything, so I thought it was a glitch. Not too sure what to think about the flying car.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
1) Crazy Sane *Noun* - Sometimes crazy is axed, sometimes sane is axed.
2) Angry Evil Peaceful Loveable *Noun* - Despite being peaceful and loveable, everyone will still be afraid of it. However, fearless people have no problem.
3) Evil Crazy Winged Flying Rideable Bathtub - As normal, the bathtub will attack you. Occasionally will happen while riding the bathtub, as well, which isn't normal.
4) Evil Protective Mother - Occasionally will be so evil they axe their own child.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
(Scribblenauts)
  • Spawn two rabbits close to each other, and they will duplicate themselves rapidly. Not much later the whole screen will be filled with rabbits, still trying to duplicate. This will make the game crash.

(Super Scribblenauts)
  • Spawn a Rickroll. Quickly pick it up, and wait until it explodes (while still holding it). Then place him somewhere, where he will explode again.
    The game will register that there spawns one item, but disappear two. With this bug you can spawn an infinite amount of items.

BloodyEdge92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea if it's a glitch or not
but in the first Scribblenauts in one of the action levels where it's dark and it's in a desert (don't remember whcih exactly sorry) if you make a tornado and drop it on the starite you will get the starite

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok