Scribblenauts Glitch Thread

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Thesolcity, Jul 12, 2011.

Jul 12, 2011

Scribblenauts Glitch Thread by Thesolcity at 5:59 AM (1,688 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Thesolcity
    OP

Member Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I was really bored on Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts so I decided to try random stuff. Some of it crashed the game. I only can remember two things I did to glitch it, but I'll post more when I find them.

1). (Super Scribblenauts) Make a crazy tornado, an immovable wall, and a freeze ray. Attach the chain to the wall and freeze the tornado. Drag the chain to the tornado and choose "Pick up". The tornado will fly for a bit and freeze the game.

2). (Super Scribblenauts) Make an undead ash, any tiny object (I used garlic), and a cannon. Give the ash the item and load it into the cannon. Fire the cannon and the game will freeze in a bit.

3). (Super Scribblenauts) Make a forcefield and a rope/chain. Whatever side the rope/chain is on, the forcefield will fly that way.

4). (Scribblenauts) Make a flying car and put it in any large body of water. It'll spaz out and disappear.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. obito

Member obito I can have a title?! :O

New Zealand
    On the original scribblenauts, on a certain menu you tap the bottom and you're actually tapping unused buttons they didn't remove properly, and then the game freezes.

3. Lucifer666

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    I doubt the last two are actually glitches.. [​IMG]
    Anyways, I haven't seen any glitches in both games, so I can't really help you out. [​IMG]

4. Thesolcity
    OP

Member Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

United States
    Well, the forcefield at least is supposed to repel everything, so I thought it was a glitch. Not too sure what to think about the flying car.

5. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Scribblenauts: Take a rope, put it underwater. Now take a fireball, try to attach it to the rope and...ta-da! The game freezes.

6. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    why don't you guys try creating a large slingshot, an angry bird, and green pig? XD

7. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    1) Crazy Sane *Noun* - Sometimes crazy is axed, sometimes sane is axed.
    2) Angry Evil Peaceful Loveable *Noun* - Despite being peaceful and loveable, everyone will still be afraid of it. However, fearless people have no problem.
    3) Evil Crazy Winged Flying Rideable Bathtub - As normal, the bathtub will attack you. Occasionally will happen while riding the bathtub, as well, which isn't normal.
    4) Evil Protective Mother - Occasionally will be so evil they axe their own child.

8. Waflix

Member Waflix El Psy Congroo

Netherlands
    (Scribblenauts)
    • Spawn two rabbits close to each other, and they will duplicate themselves rapidly. Not much later the whole screen will be filled with rabbits, still trying to duplicate. This will make the game crash.

(Super Scribblenauts)
    • Spawn a Rickroll. Quickly pick it up, and wait until it explodes (while still holding it). Then place him somewhere, where he will explode again.
      The game will register that there spawns one item, but disappear two. With this bug you can spawn an infinite amount of items.

9. BloodyEdge92

Newcomer BloodyEdge92 Newbie

United States
    No idea if it's a glitch or not
    but in the first Scribblenauts in one of the action levels where it's dark and it's in a desert (don't remember whcih exactly sorry) if you make a tornado and drop it on the starite you will get the starite