Gaming Scribblenauts Creations

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chrono_Tata said:
I like the way a bride and a groom or a god and a goddess would get "attracted" to each other. A little disappointed though, as I was expecting some epic battle between god and goddess.

Y-2-K said:
Whats the best thing to spawn to fly around on that doesn't take up too much space?
For attachment item try wings or a jetpack. For vehicle try an attack helicopter (it's smaller than a normal helicopter). For animals try a pegasus or a roc.

just fyi - roc and rukh appear to be the same bird, but they are just as good as the Pegasus which is pretty sweet. They are also strong enough to kill a devil XD

edit: they are not however strong enough to kill a dragon which turns them into a cooked bird prior to devouring them lmao

Siegmund Fretzga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sadly magnesium doesn't burn
frown.gif

Tyralyon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Eichro said:
Capitalist + Communist. Hilarity ensues.
THAT one was hilarious hahaha. The communist first destroyed the capitalist's bag of money, then ran after him haha.

Tried all suggestions here though, having some good laughs hehe.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chrono_Tata said:
I like the way a bride and a groom or a god and a goddess would get "attracted" to each other. A little disappointed though, as I was expecting some epic battle between god and goddess.

Y-2-K said:
Whats the best thing to spawn to fly around on that doesn't take up too much space?
For attachment item try wings or a jetpack. For vehicle try an attack helicopter (it's smaller than a normal helicopter). For animals try a pegasus or a roc.

Actually 'Flying car' is the best its small fast and it flys

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xero043 said:
two words keyboard and cat...pure awesome sauce

also try long cat, spaghetti cat,ceiling cat and epic fail

there's also a ninja cat which is capable of defeating a normal dog whereas a normal cat is not
tongue.gif

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh and to add to the flying devices when you need to move someone UFO works like a helicopter and a rope together in that it picks people up automatically.

iq_132

Trophies
Website
neosource.1emu.net
XP
Country
United States
Found Cthulu, Dragon, T-Rex and Sea Serpent, All awesome. Even better, shoot them with a "dart gun" and wait for them to wake up. You can ride them around like ponies (the dragon flies!) and for added fun, slap on a jet pack and you can fly yourself and your new pet around (flying T-Rex Roar!)

Had a pretty good time putting God on a unicorn with rainbows in the background and inverted triangles everywhere. It didn't feel one bit blasphemous.

luneth22

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i made the biggest creature war.

Cthulu VS Kraken VS Hydra VS T-Rex....Hydra won the epic battle. I wanted to put in Death Worm and others, but the bar was full.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid