Homebrew Screenshots

tommikinder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any homebrew apps that can take screenshots and save them to the DCIM folder? So I can upload them to social media through the Nintendo Image Share app? :unsure:

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any homebrew apps that can take screenshots and save them to the DCIM folder? So I can upload them to social media through the Nintendo Image Share app? :unsure:
First, what is your firmware, and are you running a cfw? The options vary depending on the option. Either way, none of them save to the dcim folder but a simple click and drag would fix that right up. You could also just take those png's and upload them to whatever social media you were gonna use 3ds image share for in the first place.

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, you can always take screenshots with Rosalina or NTR CFW, they're slow, but it does work.
As for doing it without CFW, that's pretty game dependent.
What he said, the Roselina screenshot function is everything I've ever wanted, and the slowness isn't an issue if you regularly clean out the screenshot folder!

tommikinder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys, I am using Rosalina at the moment, I had just hoped there was a way to save directly to the DCIM folder to upload straight from the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)