Hacking screenshot ingame

Shaorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any 1-slot cart that can screenshot ingame? don't say emulators cause not all games work on them!

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want a screen of a specific part I would just transfer my sav over to the PC and boot the game/sav through an emu and just press the prnt scrn key and grab a snap then crop the game image. would take a few mins.

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want a screen of a specific part I would just transfer my sav over to the PC and boot the game/sav through an emu and just press the prnt scrn key and grab a snap then crop the game image. would take a few mins.
Dude. He totally told you not to say that, but you said it anyway. Burrrrn!

...word is bondage...

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Dude. He totally told you not to say that, but you said it anyway. Burrrrn!

...word is bondage...

lol
rofl2.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious how CycloDS will implement this feature. As far as I know, the DS's hardware can only take a screenshot of one screen at a time, so you'd have to switch screens in order to get the other half. While homebrew coders can easily implement this in their code, I wonder if it would be possible to patch commercial games to do such a complicated procedure upon detecting a certain button combo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy