Hacking Screens do not turn on. Led blue yes

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In GodMode9, go to your SD card and find the old NAND backup from a long time ago. Press A, and then select "NAND image options," and then select "Restore SysNAND (safe)."

Reactions: Tocamos

Tocamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In GodMode9, go to your SD card and find the old NAND backup from a long time ago. Press A, and then select "NAND image options," and then select "Restore SysNAND (safe)."

Sorry for the question noob but has some specific name? I do not want to confuse myself with the copy I just made or something like that

Tocamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Can you hear anything, any sounds from the home menu? Cause it sounds a bit like a problem I already have, though it was nothing to do with what you said, nor did nand backup work.
No, nothing is heard.

According to your screenshot, your old NAND backup is called NAND.bin, and it's on the root of your SD card.

Yes, but in the capture you see two files with that name (.bin and .bin.sha) While in the console only appears the .bin.sha
Sorry for asking so many questions, I do not want to bother you or anything.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but in the capture you see two files with that name (.bin and .bin.sha) While in the console only appears the .bin.sha
Sorry for asking so many questions, I do not want to bother you or anything.
If the NAND.bin is missing from your SD card, I don't know what to tell you.

Tocamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oops, do you remember that I said that I had deleted the .bin? Well he had not put them back. But everything is ready and now if you see me xD. I'll backup again and I'll let you know

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops, do you remember that I said that I had deleted the .bin? Well he had not put them back. But everything is ready and now if you see me xD. I'll backup again and I'll let you know
Restore the old NAND.bin to your SD card and follow my instructions.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://imgur.com/DtHkBOx

You are the best. Just to clarify should I reinstall Luma and boot9strap?
When you did a safe restore of the NAND backup, it preserved B9S, so no.

Keep in mind that this was apparently an old NAND backup. If you want to go back to your newer NAND backup, we need to backup your SecureInfo_A first. If you are content with staying on the older backup, that's fine too.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably need to restore your SecureInfo_A. If you didn't backup your old one, you need to restore your NAND backup.

If you really don't want to restore your NAND backup, you could do the following:
  1. Backup your current NAND that's not booting
  2. Restore your old backup from when your system was booting
  3. Dump your old SecureInfo_A
  4. Restore the broken NAND
  5. Restore the old SecureInfo_A
Afaik you should be able to dump secureinfo_a without restoring it by mounting the nand dump in godmode9

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather go back to the new one. Is the backup on the PC or is it in any other way?
Turn off your 3DS. Turn it on and boot into Decrypt9WIP. Go to "SysNAND Options." Go to "System File Dump." Click where it says "Dump SecureInfo_A." Select a filename and click A. Verify the file is on your SD card in the files9 folder, and let me know when you're done.

Afaik you should be able to dump secureinfo_a without restoring it by mounting the nand dump in godmode9
It's too late for that now. I guess I'm behind the times.

Tocamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, I did it all over again and the file reappeared in the root of the SD. The files9 folder still does not appear

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I did it all over again and the file reappeared in the root of the SD. The files9 folder still does not appear
I think I assumed you already had a files9 folder, and the generation of the file to the root is because we never made a files9 folder.

Anyway, make sure your newer NAND backup is on your SD card (in the folder gm9out). Power off your 3DS. Load GodMode9. In GodMode9, go to your SD card and find the new NAND backupin the gm9out folder. Press A, and then select "NAND image options," and then select "Restore SysNAND (safe)."

When you're done, your 3DS should stop booting again. Open Decrypt9WIP. Go to "SysNAND Options." Go to "System File Inject." Click where it says "Inject SecureInfo_A." Inject the one on the root of the SD card.

You should be back to normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...