Gaming Screen Problem

Forcystos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My PSP (Slim, 4.01 M33-2) has no display. It is not bricked, as I can load the recovery menu the XMB, and games/applications (homebrew, ISOs, and UMDs). I can hear clicks and sounds from controls and games. At first I thought it was the LCD. I was convinced otherwise when I (blindly) set up RemoteJoy and connected successfully. I could control the PSP with the keyboard, but got no display on RemoteJoy.

Does this mean there is any setting which is disabling the display or anything of the sort? I tried DC7, formatting the memory stick, restoring default settings, and restoring flash1 from the recovery menu.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forcystos said:
My PSP (Slim, 4.01 M33-2) has no display. It is not bricked, as I can load the recovery menu the XMB, and games/applications (homebrew, ISOs, and UMDs). I can hear clicks and sounds from controls and games. At first I thought it was the LCD. I was convinced otherwise when I (blindly) set up RemoteJoy and connected successfully. I could control the PSP with the keyboard, but got no display on RemoteJoy.

Does this mean there is any setting which is disabling the display or anything of the sort? I tried DC7, formatting the memory stick, restoring default settings, and restoring flash1 from the recovery menu.

You can *see* the recovery menu? If so, your screen is functioning correctly. Something is probably botched with the system settings. I would reinstall 4.01 m33-2 fresh using a pandora battery/stick if I were in that situation...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30