Hacking Scratches

Zeroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've had my DS since November I think and I wonder about something... When I'm just looking at the screen there aren't any visible scratches but when I hold it under a lamp I can see scratches on it. I always play with care.

Is this normal?

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can tell you that I got the DSlite when it was released here and I also have a bunch of scratches on the touch screen. I do play the hell out of it though and have probably spent more time with Osu than I should have, but still, I think the thing scratches way to easy with the stylus. After all, it is not like I am using a fork
blink.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had the DS Phat for years and the DS Lite for a few months but I always use Hori screen protectors. They are cheap, work great, and keep scratches away! I only use the bottom screen protector even though they come with two; one for the bottom to protect scratches and the top is anti-glare and helps make colors brighter!

The bottom screen protector works so well you can't tell it’s even on since the cheaply made protectors make the stylus slide slow and scratch. You can also really if you mess up and there is no sticky residue. I suggest picking them up online as its well worth it! I bought 2 from decalgirl.com and they were shipped fast and worked perfect!

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4322.htm

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had my DS since November I think and I wonder about something... When I'm just looking at the screen there aren't any visible scratches but when I hold it under a lamp I can see scratches on it. I always play with care.

Is this normal?

Same happened to me on my Lite barely a month after I got it. Sigh.

baz8755

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 3 layer screen protector for my touch screen but I find that I need to apply a lot pressure to the screen to get it to work. Anyone got any suggestions of a screen protector that does not impair its performance too much

Cheers

Baz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.