Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
So I just got back from the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World screening at Comic Con 2010, I won't spoil anything, but whether you've read the comics or not, it is a good movie, it just makes it better when you notice the things from the comic. I was really worried about Michael Cera being...well Michael Cera, I'm happy to say that he did a really good job in this movie, and in my opinion it is fairly well casted. If you want to be nit-picky, there is a bunch of stuff ,you can nail it for, but all in all, it was just a good movie.
smile.gif

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a screening of it on monday but I decided that it wasn't going to be any good because it has Michael Cera but I might dow...err pay money to watch it...

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I too saw it at Comic Con today (friday) and I, like probably the entire crowd there, thought it to be AMAZING. Everyone I talked to about it thought it to be a really really good movie. This is coming from someone who hasn't read the comic, but after seeing it, definitely intends to. I came to GBAtemp just to brag about it, but I see you beat me to the punch.

I also filmed the Scott Pilgrim vs the World Comic Con panel if anyone wants to see it CLICK. (Q&A with Cera + others and some clips)

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Glad to hear "about Michael Cera being...well Michael Cera" not ruining the film.
Unlike you lucky bastards I'll have to wait until it gets here to the theaters (m the closest theater always brings good movies a week or even a month after they are released worldwide), I'll drive half the country(which is not that much
laugh.gif
) to see this movie.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I was lucky, I told my friend to start waiting in line at like 10, so I was at the very front of the line, not like I got anything, but I got good seats
tongue.gif
But yes, do watch this movie, as one guy I talked to said: "I didn't think Michael Cera would be enough of a douche bag, but he pulled it off"
smile.gif

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saw it tonight, i loved it.

"i got to go pee on her" was one of my favorite lines in the whole movie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now