Hacking Scone cheat engine vs r4s cheat engine

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I'll just like to say that we can't judge the Cheat engines cause we can't see how they are implemented on each.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
It's quite easy to compare i feel..

1 cart can access the cheat menu and change whatever they like at any time as many times as you like (remember lots of cheats have multiple options) and the other cart can't

for cheats..... sc>r4=correct

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
And why is that ? I guess because that its easier to enter cheats on the R4
smile.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know nothing about the differences between the R4 and other flashcarts as far as how cheats work. But it is pretty easy to add cheats to the R4.
I've been maintaining the R4 cheat database in the R4DS forums, in a thread called, "Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!" for a little while now. As far as I know, it's the most complete one in existence, but I highly doubt it truly is complete. The DL for the one I've compiled is in my sig if anyone is interested. You must use the blank CHEAT.DAT included with the USRCHEAT.DAT for them to work....it's gotten quite large and they don't like to co-exist. Many Japanese codes show as a bunch of ????? though, so be aware of that.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Well R4 users don't usually cheat in games...we enjoy playing 'em as they are meant to be.
nyanya.gif

Saying that my son cheats at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. (He's 12 with a white DS lite, white R4 and 2 gig sandisk ultra+1gig jap kingston!
yaynds.gif
)

I found it really easy to add both Transformers with unlock for starscream/skydive plus all the other cheats via the R4 in built cheat system...R4 software even tells you the name of the actual ROM etc! Was really really easy.
wub.gif

I tempted to see what a room size nintendog looks like, but first I have to make my stupid Dalmation learn his name!
lecture.gif

grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...