sciifii with jap wii ?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by chavfree, May 7, 2010.

May 7, 2010

sciifii with jap wii ? by chavfree at 8:04 PM (571 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. chavfree
    OP

Newcomer chavfree Newbie

United Kingdom
    hi there wonder if anyone could give me anyhelp or point me in the right direction i have done a few of my freinds and famillys wiis with no trouble and recently started using sciifii as its so simple to use and quiet speedy a freind has asked me if i can do his but its a jap one. this is new teritory for me so was looking for some advice on how to proced with it ............ also could i change the reigon of it somhow this isnt esential but could be handy if thats even possibal thanks in advance for any help it is much appreciated

2. Nintendo_Chick

Member Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have no experience with siifii but I don't see why it wouldn't work with a jap wii.

And the easiest way I know of to change the region is with AnyRegionChanger.

3. chavfree
    OP

Newcomer chavfree Newbie

United Kingdom
    hi thanks for that info i was thinking of using anyreigon changer but thought i had read somware that instaling system menu of another reigion caused a semi brick ? i am uk so would be going from jap ntsc to pal europe.
    anyway just want to know if i shoould avoid that or give it a go because if i could change it to pal then i could just follow my normal procedure
    if it was mine i would just try and then try and recover it affter if it fails but being as tho its my mates im hesitent without some comfermation from somware cant seem to find alot about it