Hacking SCDS2i vs CycloDSi Evolution for 3DS

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since my M3i Zero went tits up on me and it's only a few months old, I want to get either the Supercard DS2i or the CylcoDSi Evolution for playing DS games. So what are the opinions of the population on either of these two cards, don't give me your opinions if you haven't used a certain card before though.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What that french-toast is a DS2i?

If you mean the DS2, go for that. The CycloDSi can use some DSi features, but it's not worth the extra cost and hassle of getting the required files.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
DS2i sucks badly.
Maybe you meant Supercard DS2?
There is currently no big use of DSi mode atm.
So it would be better to get a supercard DS2.
No really, what is this DS2i?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AlanJohn said:
DS2i sucks badly.

Whatever, minor technicalities. SCDS2 is what I meant. I had a SCDS2 at one point but sold it because I disliked the software that was available at launch and had compatibility issues with DS games and homebrew. And people say that the SCDS2 is the best card available, but I wasn't too keen on it originally. Same with the EZ Flash Vi, though it was just a lousy card in general. I don't really care too much about homebrew games though anymore, just playing my DS games with full compatibility and no crashing even when running cheats.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DSGamer64 said:
AlanJohn said:
DS2i sucks badly.

Whatever, minor technicalities. SCDS2 is what I meant. I had a SCDS2 at one point but sold it because I disliked the software that was available at launch and had compatibility issues with DS games and homebrew. And people say that the SCDS2 is the best card available, but I wasn't too keen on it originally. Same with the EZ Flash Vi, though it was just a lousy card in general. I don't really care too much about homebrew games though anymore, just playing my DS games with full compatibility and no crashing even when running cheats.
Then DSTWO is the card for you. Don't bother paying more and getting less with the iEvo.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't really get less when I am using it for one purpose though
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.