Hacking SCDS2 Software Release MAy 18

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it the 18th in China now? GMT+8 if I'm not wrong, then I guess it's a yes.
Can't see the firmware on the site yet, but I don't suppose they'll wake up in 4 in the morning just to upload it...

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Escape said:
Isn't it the 18th in China now? GMT+8 if I'm not wrong, then I guess it's a yes.
Can't see the firmware on the site yet, but I don't suppose they'll wake up in 4 in the morning just to upload it...

I thought this too, but nothing yet, best give it a few hours.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I noticed no-one mentioned the 'plugin' page yet

Looking at it, it seems that there's the possibility of 'expanding' the functions of the DSTwo from the usual GBA / Moonshell / Slot-2 usage

The current plugins seem to consist of a nds, ini and bmp file

What's the possiblity of the Supercard team giving guidelines on how to 'program your own plugins' ??
Just think of all the possible emulators and homebrew that could be supercard plugins

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
CannonFoddr said:
Looking at it, it seems that there's the possibility of 'expanding' the functions of the DSTwo from the usual GBA / Moonshell / Slot-2 usage
iplayer has that too, nds-gba is a plugin

edit: messed up quote tags :x

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
9th_Sage said:
Jakob95 said:
This isn't a iPlayer clone. Plus it already could play videos and the Supercard can't. And the GBA emulator on the Ex4DS isn't the same as the one on the iPlayer.
It can and will being based on the iPlayer, it just doesn't yet in the software (because of a few bugs, it seems). We'll see once the software is updated. Also, you say it's not an iPlayer clone, but really, to think it's not based on one at all? It seems like too much of a coincidence (given the list of features it's been said to have). It's kind of foolish to say these kinds of things before it's even out.
Note the word "already".
The EX4 can play videos in it's current state, while the SCDS2 needs to be updated first.

bou707

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
9th_Sage said:
Jakob95 said:
This isn't a iPlayer clone. Plus it already could play videos and the Supercard can't. And the GBA emulator on the Ex4DS isn't the same as the one on the iPlayer.
It can and will being based on the iPlayer, it just doesn't yet in the software (because of a few bugs, it seems). We'll see once the software is updated. Also, you say it's not an iPlayer clone, but really, to think it's not based on one at all? It seems like too much of a coincidence (given the list of features it's been said to have). It's kind of foolish to say these kinds of things before it's even out.
Note the word "already".
The EX4 can play videos in it's current state, while the SCDS2 needs to be updated first.

The EX4 has been released yet.we wont know if the cart is a good as they advertise it until the release it.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be true. But anyone who has the DSTWO right now can use the old firmware and then overwrite with the new firmware when it is out.

talesmeister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
you can't even download it yet, unless you get your OS from someone in their forum

edit: It seem some1 already upload it at GBATemp
biggrin.gif
, sory my bad

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
9th_Sage said:
Jakob95 said:
Note the word "already".
No. The EX4 can do nothing in its current state. SUPPOSEDLY it can play videos right now, but in reality the thing doesn't even exist yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?