Hacking SCDS2 Software Release MAy 18

SimenS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can someone try Golden Sun on the GBA? Is the sound still all over the place? Hopefully it will work slightly better than before
biggrin.gif

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
SimenS said:
Can someone try Golden Sun on the GBA? Is the sound still all over the place? Hopefully it will work slightly better than before
biggrin.gif

I was just about to edit my post for this, there is some sound distortion and slight frame skipping.

EDIT: The sound distortion and frame skipping occurs in the lost age, Golden Sun plays fine.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Covarr said:
YayMii said:
9th_Sage said:
It can and will being based on the iPlayer, it just doesn't yet in the software (because of a few bugs, it seems). We'll see once the software is updated. Also, you say it's not an iPlayer clone, but really, to think it's not based on one at all? It seems like too much of a coincidence (given the list of features it's been said to have). It's kind of foolish to say these kinds of things before it's even out.Note the word "already".
The EX4 can play videos in it's current state, while the SCDS2 needs to be updated first.
No. The EX4 can do nothing in its current state. SUPPOSEDLY it can play videos right now, but in reality the thing doesn't even exist yet.
At least the EX4 has preview videos showing avi video playback (although, Jakob95's statement is void now because the full SCDS2 firmware is out).
QUOTE(8BitWalugi @ May 18 2010, 04:16 AM) QUOTE(Jackthelad @ May 18 2010, 08:09 PM)
Downloads are now working from Supercard site
AWESOME! Now 1 question, what save file format does it use?
It's probably using the same format as the SCDS1.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
.sav ? i think its the universal type
because i was able to use my AKAIO .sav on scds2

Zmanattack said:
Nollog said:
"_dstwo" is the system folder it said on the website?

pretty sure it's the stuff. anyone tried this yet?
yes, this is the system folder and that is where you store the usrcheat.dat for cheats
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can