Gaming Scarface : noisy reading when play

matheusoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some people made coments about scarafece doing a lot noise during the gameplay in the torrent link, because this kind of game have to reads a lot

but HOW much does it afect the wii ? somebody had any problems with it ?

mine reads up and donw like crazy , I can`t play it because I start to feel woried
cry.gif

It`s burned in a good Sony DVD-R, same I used for RE4 and loads fast and with no much noise =)

domislong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've played it for maybe 5 hours in total, the only downside of the loading is the horrendous noise. Try and put your Wii in a drawer or something.

They Call Me Mr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back before I modded my Wii I bought Scarface and even on the retail DVD that noise is present. I'm thinking it should be ok. It does sound scary though doesn't it.

trOublie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
same here! pal wii with wiifree or wiikey, 5 differents medias brand and the noise is there! :/

matheus tem msn? manda PM pra add!

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really wouldnt worry about it.
If the sound is bothering you, turn the TV up more..

If you think its killing your lens, dont worry about it... you only live once... Its like putting a screen protector on a DS. I used to only play my DS with the protector on becuase i was worried sick for scratches, then one day I thought 'screw it'. I've never regretted that. feels so much better to play, and yeah the screens full of scratches but when the backlights on your dont even see them. Like the wii.. you bought the wii to play games on, so play the game..

If it does break, atleast you broke it playing a good game, worthy of breaking your wii..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1