SC-SD1 Skins?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by drfsupercenter, Sep 20, 2008.

Sep 20, 2008

SC-SD1 Skins? by drfsupercenter at 7:32 PM (930 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. drfsupercenter
    OP

Member drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

United States
    Hi,

I just bought a SC-SD1... and it's only showing the default skin, which is the Moonshell one.

How do I change it? I see some menus at the top but they're on the top screen so I have no way to access them.

Also, is there a skin that's just a list? Like the Supercards that are for slot 2? I prefer those to the fancy graphic ones. And how do I make the stuff from my slot 2 card show up in the list?

2. Mohammad

Member Mohammad GBAtemp Regular

United States
    First off it's SCDS SDSD is slot-2 [​IMG]

L+A to switch screens, if you go to the supercard website (supercard.cn) click english then click BBS (the forums) and they have a lot of skins there. For slot-2 you go into the menu and select to use it as a "super key"

3. drfsupercenter
    OP

Member drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

United States
    OK, I see the switching screens thing... and pressing L+B makes it act as a passkey.

so there's no way to make both the slot1 and slot2 devices show up on the same menu? I was hoping I could have it look like it did before - just with up to 10GB of space and not just 2.

4. Mohammad

Member Mohammad GBAtemp Regular

United States
    not really, unless you use DSBrowser which can do slot-1 and slot-2, not sure if it will launch Nintendo ROMS

5. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    It won't, it will launch homebrew though.

And there are no ways atm to see the contents from both slot 1 and slot 2 and still be able to launch a rom from either one.