drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I just bought a SC-SD1... and it's only showing the default skin, which is the Moonshell one.

How do I change it? I see some menus at the top but they're on the top screen so I have no way to access them.

Also, is there a skin that's just a list? Like the Supercards that are for slot 2? I prefer those to the fancy graphic ones. And how do I make the stuff from my slot 2 card show up in the list?

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off it's SCDS SDSD is slot-2
happy.gif

L+A to switch screens, if you go to the supercard website (supercard.cn) click english then click BBS (the forums) and they have a lot of skins there. For slot-2 you go into the menu and select to use it as a "super key"

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I see the switching screens thing... and pressing L+B makes it act as a passkey.

so there's no way to make both the slot1 and slot2 devices show up on the same menu? I was hoping I could have it look like it did before - just with up to 10GB of space and not just 2.

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not really, unless you use DSBrowser which can do slot-1 and slot-2, not sure if it will launch Nintendo ROMS

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mohammad said:
not really, unless you use DSBrowser which can do slot-1 and slot-2, not sure if it will launch Nintendo ROMS
It won't, it will launch homebrew though.

And there are no ways atm to see the contents from both slot 1 and slot 2 and still be able to launch a rom from either one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf