SavSender

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by MrSeagull, Feb 1, 2008.

Feb 1, 2008

SavSender by MrSeagull at 10:39 PM (1,179 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. MrSeagull
    OP

Newcomer MrSeagull Newbie

United States
    Hello,

I'm looking for a way to utilize my m3 DS simply to transfer a ROM SAV onto a legit copy of a game. I was looking into SavSender, but there seems to be no updated information on it.
    What's a recommended approch I should take to get what I need done?

Ideally, I'd love some sort of nds app that can transver sav files from the flash memory, if that's at all possible. (I.E. The app puts the SAV from the m3 flash onto temporary memory, you insert the legit game and it transfers the save from memory onto it and vice versa. If that's at all possible.)

2. MrSeagull
    OP

United States
    To be more specific, I've been playing Pokemon Pearl on my m3 for a very long time. I decided I wanted to be legit with my game (For events and the Wii game) and purchased a legit copy of Pearl. I have alot of progress on my m3 version I do not want to lose, so I want to transfer the sav onto the legit copy. Is this at all possible? I've read that some things (Like Action Replay devices) specifically will not will with Diamond/pearl.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
  4. MrSeagull
    OP

United States
    Doesn't Eepinator require a slot2 device?

5. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
  6. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Eepinator should also work for restoring save files to original carts on slot-1 devices, but not for dumping them to your card. You can also use Eepinator to dump GBA save files to a slot-1 device (though you must dump it twice for some reason).

The link Ryupower posted is basically the same thing as the PHWiki article I posted (I wrote both of them, though the wiki article can be updated by other people as well).

7. MrSeagull
    OP

United States
    Thanks, I got it to work through Eepinator.