Hacking SavSender

MrSeagull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to utilize my m3 DS simply to transfer a ROM SAV onto a legit copy of a game. I was looking into SavSender, but there seems to be no updated information on it.
What's a recommended approch I should take to get what I need done?

Ideally, I'd love some sort of nds app that can transver sav files from the flash memory, if that's at all possible. (I.E. The app puts the SAV from the m3 flash onto temporary memory, you insert the legit game and it transfers the save from memory onto it and vice versa. If that's at all possible.)

MrSeagull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be more specific, I've been playing Pokemon Pearl on my m3 for a very long time. I decided I wanted to be legit with my game (For events and the Wii game) and purchased a legit copy of Pearl. I have alot of progress on my m3 version I do not want to lose, so I want to transfer the sav onto the legit copy. Is this at all possible? I've read that some things (Like Action Replay devices) specifically will not will with Diamond/pearl.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eepinator should also work for restoring save files to original carts on slot-1 devices, but not for dumping them to your card. You can also use Eepinator to dump GBA save files to a slot-1 device (though you must dump it twice for some reason).

The link Ryupower posted is basically the same thing as the PHWiki article I posted (I wrote both of them, though the wiki article can be updated by other people as well).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1