SavSender Question...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by SamusKnight2K, Jul 12, 2010.

Jul 12, 2010

SavSender Question... by SamusKnight2K at 9:36 AM (810 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. SamusKnight2K
    OP

Member SamusKnight2K GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok, I recently "picked up" (Pirated if you wanna be blunt.) Dragon Quest IX. Seeing as it's not really all that much I'm thinking of just going out and buying it later today. However I'd really hate to lose the amount of time I've already invested into the game. I know you can pull saves off retail carts or write saves to them with SavSender but I've never really had any luck with it. So I'd like to ask if anyone's actually had luck writing a save to/from a retail cart using SavSender. Last few times I've tried it just writes a 0KB save or the save turns up corrupted. I've got an SCDSTWO, SCDSONE, and Acekard 2i by the way.

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    What DS model? Doesn't work on the i models unfortunately.

3. SamusKnight2K
    OP

United States
    Well I have both a DSi and DSLite. I believe the game I tried it on was Phantasy Star Zero and on my DSLite.

4. SamusKnight2K
    OP

United States
    HUZZAH! I successfully copied the save from my flashcart to a retail cart of DQ9. Unfortunately SavSender just wouldn't work so I was forced to use the Wifi Backup Tool. Worked like a charm. This thread can be closed now.