Hacking savemiifrii

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't have the time to read this whole thread at the moment but I spotted all the constructive ways to press all 4 buttons wouldn't it be simpler to place a coin or other flat object on the pad so your pressing a combined single button? not sure if thats been mentioned but that would have been my second thought after putting my foot on it
cool.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I don't have the time to read this whole thread at the moment but I spotted all the constructive ways to press all 4 buttons wouldn't it be simpler to place a coin or other flat object on the pad so your pressing a combined single button? not sure if thats been mentioned but that would have been my second thought after putting my foot on it
Yeah the coin is a great idea, just press the coin down
tongue.gif
nice hint to some people

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well it was me with the "da system files corrupted"...

By the way there is no right moment about pressing those four buttons at once.. you should just ensure that those buttons are pressed before powering on the wii, since the detection of them in the system menu is so early, you can release the buttons a few seconds after power on... you should make sure that all four buttons pressed and you are not powering on the wii from the suspend state (amber light) but from full poweroff state (red light)

And glad everyone fixed by now
smile.gif

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It never worked when I pressed the 4 directions and then powered on the wii with my foot.
It only worked If I press power and when the drive light is flashing press the directions.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
It never worked when I pressed the 4 directions and then powered on the wii with my foot.
It only worked If I press power and when the drive light is flashing press the directions.

Well it's the easier way to keep it pressed beforehand, if you do it after power on there is the timing issue... unlike you I had more successes doing that way... say after power on about 1 time out of 10 tries and before power on about 1 time out of 3 tries
smile.gif

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, thats the key. power on from full poweroff? ive always tried from sleep mode. maybe i should remove the backmenu patch as well. LOL, i thought everyone was already using a quarter to hold the buttons since it is a flat circle and so is the dpad. i saw the dude in the video and thought, "man, ill bet his fingers are killing him".

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just thought I'd toss this in here, since this topic moved back up here.

I made one last night...in like 3 minutes.

really really easy.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just need to make sure that those button pads all hit the contacts. i tried to just lay the coin (dime) directly on across all four contacts, but no luck. ill worry more abouth this method until i actually DO brick.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaphappygamer said:
just need to make sure that those button pads all hit the contacts. i tried to just lay the coin (dime) directly on across all four contacts, but no luck. ill worry more abouth this method until i actually DO brick.
take the contacts off of the rubber pad and glue em to a coin(just make sure the contacts line up the ones on the controller itself)

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all I did was repeadly shave the "pin" (I'd call it a nub, really) with a pair of scissors.

as soon as you get it down to less than half the size it was originally, the trick works.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:
all I did was repeadly shave the "pin" (I'd call it a nub, really) with a pair of scissors.

as soon as you get it down to less than half the size it was originally, the trick works.
this is what i was going to do until i broke the controller shell(due to not having a triwing screw driver)

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a PSX to GC adapter not sure if it will work but I have a few PSX pads that are solder-less hacked lying around im thinking if that works I can just wire all directions to a button or switch and stick it in a nice little project box you never know it may come in handy one day leave it in port 4 . option 2 is trim down one of the fugly GC pads I have

One of these would be ideal
biggrin.gif

panikknap.jpg

Or maybe go right OTT and have an in emergency break glass to unbrick Wii one

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The