Hacking Savegames corrupted after Game Dump

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I managed to manually update Horizon Zero Dawn and i dumped it.
Now my savegames won't work.
Neither with my dumped version, nor the Disc version.

Whats going on here? Does anyone know?

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
No, did nothing. Just followed your guide and dumped Game and Update seperately, then deleted the original, installed game first, then update.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would have thought dumping your own disc and using the saves from the same disc would have worked on the fpkg'd version.

Perhaps fpkg makes the saves for digital installation rather than disc, and the saves for disc vs digital are different in some way...

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I would have thought dumping your own disc and using the saves from the same disc would have worked on the fpkg'd version.

Perhaps fpkg makes the saves for digital installation rather than disc, and the saves for disc vs digital are different in some way...

Yeah, but i removed the dump and let the original install again... still said saves corrupted.

SrTommy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I had the same problem and I didn't find a solution for this. I had to delete the save because neither the original disc nor the dump could load it :(

reactivo

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
hi, I had the same problem with HZD, but I solved it by deleting the save that was corrupt and only left the saves that I have with the disc, only go to the storage, saves, HZD and delete all corrupts files and then start with the original disc, you receive a message if you want to repair the saves, only give time, I had wait more or less than 30 min and my saves worked again.

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
hi, I had the same problem with HZD, but I solved it by deleting the save that was corrupt and only left the saves that I have with the disc, only go to the storage, saves, HZD and delete all corrupts files and then start with the original disc, you receive a message if you want to repair the saves, only give time, I had wait more or less than 30 min and my saves worked again.

Thank you! Worth giving it a try!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs