OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Fox888 said:
Some strange things is going on... i was on r77 and i was trying the r78 again (to get the stack dump, for you) and guess what : everything runs perfect...
yaywii.gif

(very strange)(before all this : i have installed the new ios 202 from tantric, could this be the problem)
wierd...

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
dj_skual said:
Fox888 said:
Some strange things is going on... i was on r77 and i was trying the r78 again (to get the stack dump, for you) and guess what : everything runs perfect...
yaywii.gif

(very strange)(before all this : i have installed the new ios 202 from tantric, could this be the problem)
wierd...

Yes very wierd( I suspect it is the new ios 202 installer from tantric, but not sure)(all the problems starts from there)

iiixtream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great program, But was wondering if there was a way to delete a save from the nand from within this program. Wondering because I boot straight into wiiflow via priiloader. So theres no way to get to the wiis settings unless I hold the reset button on the wii.

d_bizzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
put the usb drive and sd card in your computer. then drag and drop the save folders.

Is the structure of the savegame folder the same as the sneek nand or do I have to rename anything ?

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here is Italian translation for r78.

dj_skual, can I ask you a favour? Can you retry downloading the file from GoogleDocs? It's the first link. If it still doesn't work, try the second one (it's a direct link from my personal online harddisk).

1) Link @ GoogleDocs

2) Link @ FileDen

P.S. Why does Google change the code so often?

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
wiixale said:
Here is Italian translation for r78.

dj_skual, can I ask you a favour? Can you retry downloading the file from GoogleDocs? It's the first link. If it still doesn't work, try the second one (it's a direct link from my personal online harddisk).

1) Link @ GoogleDocs

2) Link @ FileDen

P.S. Why does Google change the code so often?
ok this time, the google download is working
wink.gif

and don't know why google change the code (certainly for better things...)

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Revision 79 avalaible:
R079.dol

* Added Mii in ManageAll window (you can now extract install your miis in one go)
* Added a choice in ManageAll window to select the path where/from extract/install your Saves/Miis
* Added MiiProgress Window to show you mii's informations during InstallingAll/ExtractingAll

Enjoy!!!
yaywii.gif

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Is it possible to install data.bin save games using this save game manager?Im trying to copy the save game for turles smash up i got from wiisaves site but it keeps saying "you have to play the game your wii first" every time.(obviously i did but it still wont copy)

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
aiat_gamer said:
Is it possible to install data.bin save games using this save game manager?Im trying to copy the save game for turles smash up i got from wiisaves site but it keeps saying "you have to play the game your wii first" every time.(obviously i did but it still wont copy)

It doesn't handle data.bin files yet.

You CAN copy the save to your Wii once you have played the game UNLESS the title ID doesn't match, I'm guessing this is your problem if you've played the game and are still getting that message. You can change the ID of your copy to match the save or (maybe just guessing here) alter the ID (folder name) of the save. Altering the ID of the game works though, I know this for sure.

You could also check the ID of your copy of the game and try to find a save with the same 4 digit ID. Another option is to just use your own save and use an ocarina cheat to get what ever it is you're after.

Another long winded way is to get FE100 the save game app from WiiCrazy and extract the contents of the save and replace them, this is a bit long winded though imo.

@ DJ and the devs working on this tidy little app ..... great stuff, it's coming along really nice imho
biggrin.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
aiat_gamer said:
it keeps saying "you have to play the game your wii first" every time.(obviously i did but it still wont copy)
I wanted to transfer my save from Mario galaxy 2 US -> PAL
So I played the PAL, but still got the message "you must have a save for this game first" too.
I had to create a PAL save game in order to copy the save file from SD to the Wii.
Playing the game is not enough, you need to have a save for your game on the nand.

(when you have an original disc, you don't need to play the game, only inserting the DVD on the wii is enough to copy save files using the Wii manage memory menu)

Azekriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
dj_skual: I did PM you about Finnish language file. Check it out and add it to the language list. Incase someone wants it so badly and can't wait dj_skual to add it on offical list, heres the link to 2shared.com where it is uploaded.

finnish.lang

If anyone who knows finnish sees there any problems with translation, feel free to PM me a better choice
biggrin.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Cyan said:
I had to create a PAL save game in order to copy the save file from SD to the Wii.
Playing the game is not enough, you need to have a save for your game on the nand.
Exact you need to have the good save installed in the nand to install a save from this app.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
dj_skual said:
Cyan said:
Exact you need to have the good save installed in the nand to install a save from this app.
Is there any way to bypass this?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
can't you start a new game and create a save right at the start ?
Then you can overwrite it using Savegame Manager GX

Edit : sure it would be easier if playing the game only was enough
tongue.gif

The wii only need the game to be inserted, not even launched to manage save games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff