• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
lol well thats something worth testing. I'll be testing the latest whenever I go back to my country (currently in NYC on vacation)

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
pepxl said:
i cant remember it it was mentioned but i can only extract 3 mii from the NAND even tho ive got a few and it will only extract the same mii every time

ok, i can't reproduce the bug
all is working fine for me
please, explain step by step how you get this problem
i need to reproduce the bug to fix it
thx

have you tryed with the last r74 dol bug fix?

Naugh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a nice app
smile.gif
, but it would be cool if we could delete a save directly from NAND... (in SaveGame Manager GX)

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Revision 76 avalaible:
R076.dol

* Fixed problem with freeze in Setting Screen
* Added Mii bootmethod in Settings
* Added ability to change Browsed Storage Device in CustomPathBrowser if more than 1 storage device are connected

Forwarder:
* Changed dol boot method

Enjoy!!!
yaywii.gif

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dj_skual said:
Revision 76 avalaible:

* Fixed problem with freeze in Setting Screen

[...]

Sorry dj_skual if I didn't test your test-dol
frown.gif
but I can confirm the problem is fixed.
smile.gif

Thank you for support!

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just started using this very handy app, thanks. A question (excuse my ignorance) :

I have emulated nand on usb and have recently totally formatted wii back to 4.1. My old saved games are in usb:/titles/00010000/* (Am I right there < ?), Can I install those old saves, because at the moment there is a red X next to them even though I have an actual save in wii nand... or is this not possible via these means, are they in an incorrect format or such?

Many thanks..

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Bauldrick said:
I've just started using this very handy app, thanks. A question (excuse my ignorance) :

I have emulated nand on usb and have recently totally formatted wii back to 4.1. My old saved games are in usb:/titles/00010000/* (Am I right there < ?), Can I install those old saves, because at the moment there is a red X next to them even though I have an actual save in wii nand... or is this not possible via these means, are they in an incorrect format or such?

Many thanks..
ok think saves files need to be in folderlike this ..../00010000xxxxxxxx/
and that for heach save perhaps that will be the solution
thx to report

d_bizzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R77 works great for me except for 2 gamesaves I was unable to copy ,,

Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince

Both games failed to copy individually and using extract all, I have Wii 4.1E, CIOSX r19, Hermes CIOS v4

Also ,, what would the chances be to incorporate a program like this into game loaders such as USB Loader GX, so that the savegame is copied before a game is run, meaning we wouldn't need to store all our gamesaves on the Wii taking up all it's limited Nand space ??

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The chances are that it probably wont happen. That would have been a great idea a year ago. but now we have nand emulation. you can play a game and have the save data loaded off a sd card or usb drive with no need to ever write it to the real nand. your idea is a step back.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
The chances are that it probably wont happen. That would have been a great idea a year ago. but now we have nand emulation. you can play a game and have the save data loaded off a sd card or usb drive with no need to ever write it to the real nand. your idea is a step back.

Still though we need NAND emu to allow those illegal characters, and yes I know you know that I know this, but some might not know and we need to tell them so they can persist with Crediar and Hermes
tongue.gif

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dj_skual, the app says there are no updates to retrieve (I'm still on rev74, if I'm not wrong).

Did Google change the code again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gq68u-f6X0 +1