• Poll closed .

Mikef1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank-you!!!
A save game manager for emuNand is just what I needed.
Seems to work well too, mostly.

Keep up the good work.
Mike F.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry for late reply...

Anyway I made some testing last night, loading a save file of 8 MB and even 16 MB works fine but only when there aren't many saves included, once I copied my saves there it started crashing when loaded again, at first I thought maybe I have a corrupted save that's affecting the entire raw file but I made several testing and it doesn't seem any of the saves are the reason.

Also it's worth mentioning that the raw file loads fine with the Bios screen via Nintendont as well as with Dolphin.

Reactions: OriginalHamster

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
wait... i'm working on rawcards manage features... not lot of free time atm, so it's slow... but i will need lot of testers with the next beta release about GC memcard, raw image and rawcard features... not fixed the problem with big card atm, this will be for the r63 ;)

Reactions: bm123456

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
wait... i'm working on rawcards manage features... not lot of free time atm, so it's slow... but i will need lot of testers with the next beta release about GC memcard, raw image and rawcard features... not fixed the problem with big card atm, this will be for the r63 ;)
I could help out for testing, I still use a regular Wii with GC ports and I have both first and third party MCs to do some testing, good luck with your project and take all the time you need.

AileenLumina

Python main, software engineer and API designer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just installed the wad on my Wii but when I try to load the channel, it's stuck on a blackscreen.

Edit: nvm, I installed the vWii version...

Edit 2: Now the loading screen shows up but then it just reboots my Wii.

Edit 3: Okay, I re-read the OP and found everything I needed. Now I just can't find out how to do anything else than exploring my SD card and adjusting some settings. I want to inject a .sav file into NewerSMBW.

Last edited by AileenLumina,

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
I just installed the wad on my Wii but when I try to load the channel, it's stuck on a blackscreen.

Edit: nvm, I installed the vWii version...

Edit 2: Now the loading screen shows up but then it just reboots my Wii.

Edit 3: Okay, I re-read the OP and found everything I needed. Now I just can't find out how to do anything else than exploring my SD card and adjusting some settings. I want to inject a .sav file into NewerSMBW.
you don't need to use my app to done that.... just browse to the NewerSMBW folder, and copy/paste your new .sav file

AileenLumina

Python main, software engineer and API designer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you don't need to use my app to done that.... just browse to the NewerSMBW folder, and copy/paste your new .sav file
It's already in sdmc://private/wii/titles/SMNP/ . I tried to copy the save to the Wii using the Wii's savegame management but the NewerSMBW savegame doesn't show up on my SD card. I thought they need to be present as data.bin files.

Or do you mean I should put the .sav into sdmc://NewerSMBW ?

portugeek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this app auto generate any kind of settings.cfg file? Because it never seems to remember any of my specified settings.

Custom paths, GUI settings, doesn't matter what I change, it always resets to default whenever I load the app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...