Hacking Save problems with R4 Gold

Character-limit-why

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the 2019 R4 gold pro card... thing (still tryna figure that name out) and everything works fine mostly, but the second I play another game after playing one of the 2 (?) Mario vs Donkey Kong games or Mario & Luigi Partners In Time the save data dissapears when I go back.

The save files are still on the SD Card and what-not mind you (at-least for Partners in time, can't remember for the other 2) but they don't load right? I know mini-land mayhem has the anti-piracy thing but what's with the other 2?

I'm assuming which console I'm using and which micro-sd card brand I have etc. don't matter but if they do then I'll add details on all of that in another post.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the 2019 R4 gold pro card... thing (still tryna figure that name out) and everything works fine mostly, but the second I play another game after playing one of the 2 (?) Mario vs Donkey Kong games or Mario & Luigi Partners In Time the save data dissapears when I go back.

The save files are still on the SD Card and what-not mind you (at-least for Partners in time, can't remember for the other 2) but they don't load right? I know mini-land mayhem has the anti-piracy thing but what's with the other 2?

I'm assuming which console I'm using and which micro-sd card brand I have etc. don't matter but if they do then I'll add details on all of that in another post.
Don't buy a shitty Chinese clone next time and this won't happen

Reactions: Alexander1970

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a shitty chinese clone? whoops, guess I better get to searching, glad SOMEBODY told me.
Yea that's the sad truth the flashcart makers put words like "super" "deluxe" "pro" and "year" and the gullibles out there gobble it up like "oh that must be the best" so the cycle will never end

Last edited by Shadow#1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all