detonyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys,

Need some advise, so I got 2 switchs, "Switch A" a clean switch, no Homebrew, no NSP etc.... with my official nintendo account, lot of eshop game etc..

and a "Switch B" still unban but running now a EMUNAND with SXOS since a while.... Now with the emunand it's pretty safe to run a clean & a unclean firmware on both switch.

So my question is, how I can transfert my savegame from Clean "Switch A" to "Switch B" without affecting too much my Switch A with CFW or homebrew.
I got a spare SX OS licence

so I was thinking to quickly boot on a SX OS, without wifi off course, run a checkpoint or other savegame manager, then clean this from my SD card....

Do you think it's same enough?

regards

detonyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no.. just transfer files.. only saves.. as long as you didn't do smth sketchy you are ok just saves through official method

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://en-americas-support.nintend...id/27394/~/how-to-transfer-user-and-save-data

Thanks for your Answer, I was thinking of this, but I will "loose" everything on my primary clean system, I would like to keep something I case I got a Ban or something else on the second..
but yeah maybe doing this..

WhoIAm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can make a NAND backup of your clean Switch using Hekate, mount the backup using HacDiskMount, and extract your save files from there. Then you can transfer it to your hacked Switch using something like Checkpoint.

After making a full NAND backup and mounting it, you'll find your saves located in the USER partition. They won't be labeled clearly, but you can usually kinda tell which save belongs to which game just based on the filenames. Or you can just copy them all over.

Making the NAND backup on the clean console should be completely safe, as you're doing it in RCM mode before Horizon boots. I just did this process yesterday (albeit to transfer my BoTW save from my clean Switch to my hacked Wii U)

Last edited by WhoIAm,

pohaxsf

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for your Answer, I was thinking of this, but I will "loose" everything on my primary clean system, I would like to keep something I case I got a Ban or something else on the second..
but yeah maybe doing this..
it just makes a new user and by any means you dont boot cfw on switch on internet

detonyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can make a NAND backup of your clean Switch using Hekate, mount the backup using HacDiskMount, and extract your save files from there. Then you can transfer it to your hacked Switch using something like Checkpoint.

After making a full NAND backup and mounting it, you'll find your saves located in the USER partition. They won't be labeled clearly, but you can usually kinda tell which save belongs to which game just based on the filenames. Or you can just copy them all over.

Making the NAND backup on the clean console should be completely safe, as you're doing it in RCM mode before Horizon boots. I just did this process yesterday (albeit to transfer my BoTW save from my clean Switch to my hacked Wii U)

the extracted save will not be encrypted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.