ROM Hack Save file for Pokemon Sword after post-game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tigro
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,993
  • Replies Replies 1

Tigro

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
135
Reaction score
5
Trophies
1
Age
32
Location
Poland
Website
Visit site
XP
626
Country
Poland
Regretfully, my save data for Pokemon Sword got corrupted when I was formatting my card and as a consequence, I'm left with no save to start my Isle of Armor adventure with :( Would anyone please send a save file they did after the main game, preferably after the league and the short post-game portion? All the saves online are these hyper-complete 100% dex kinds of things and I'd like something resembling a normal playthrough, not everything maxed out to the brim :) If anyone could share such a save that I'd be able to use, I'd be much obliged!
 

Site & Scene News