Save dumping/injecting with Ninjhax (2.0)?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Jwiz33, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Jwiz33
    OP

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
    So, with Ninjhax 2.0 coming out, it has been confirmed that extra data dumping and injection is possible on the latest firmware. Is there any method of save dumping and injecting with Ninjhax? I tried searching but had no luck.

2. bardocksavior

bardocksavior Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    I have a question of my own, would the language emulation program work with Ninjhax 2.0?

3. Jwiz33
    OP

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    whats that lol

4. bardocksavior

bardocksavior Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    United States
  5. Jwiz33
    OP

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
  6. bardocksavior

bardocksavior Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    So is Ninjhax 2.0 just another way to play regionfree games or is it something more?

7. Jwiz33
    OP

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    Ninjhax 2.0 is more. It's not as good as Ninjhax. It has access to extdata, so you can use it to max PlayCoins and get custom themes. You can boot regionFOUR with it. Emulators such as blargSNES and GameYob 3DS will work, as well as games like 3DSCraft and 2048-3D and whatever. More stuff may be possible, but it hasn't been revealed yet. He talked about romhacks being possible (not piracy, but directly patching carts and legitimately downloaded software), so you can use fan translations and Pokemon hacks, and one day NSMB2 custom levels and all that cool stuff.

8. bardocksavior

bardocksavior Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    Cool, that fan translation part is what I would like to have. Their are guys doing one for the new fire emblem and I would like to play it.