Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I can't get this to work with Ninjhax2 on a Japanese New 3DS [9.9.0-26J] using the eShop version of Cubic Ninja. Whenever I launch save manager, it gives me the "Could not access the savedata archive! Press X to exit." error message. Pressing the D-pad doesn't do anything. I also updated the boot.3dsx afterwards, but then the homebrew menu doesn't let me open the app because it says it can't find a source target. Does this app only work with physical cartridges? I'm trying to backup my digital saves, so if it only works with physical cartridges I'll just give up (I don't have any physical cartridges to backup). Any help would be appreciated.
Did you add the XML file?

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has to be supported. Using the latest boot.3dsx?

Yup, latest boot.3dsx. I just downloaded it again too, directly from the website, but still no luck.

EDIT: Wow, my xml was corrupted somehow, now I can select the game I want. Thanks for the advice. I was sure I double checked everything lol

Givox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is the XML file necessary for the save manager or the Ninjhax?
In the first case, where can I find the latest?

Givox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks a lot! Can you send me a private message with the link? I'm not sure I can find the right one!

Givox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sadly I keep getting the "couldn't access the savedata archive" error. I don't even get to choose something, as soon as I try to launch it I get the error! I run firmware 10.0.0-27. How can I fix it?

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, I don't have any! Sorry!... Indeed, I'm not sure if save backup works with some GBA VC!... What about if you try with svdt (the other save manager homebrew)?

Edit: And yes, you surelly have latest boot.3dsx!

Unfortunately it didn't work :/ Every other game I have works, except GBA VC games

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is this absolutely required? Because I have the first version of ironhax for 9.9.
Not required, but recommended! This is to avoid red screen problems while launching any homebrew, basically!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Unfortunately it didn't work :/ Every other game I have works, except GBA VC games
Oh, that's a pity!... But, yes, is a big issue with those save managers!

JohnTravolski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, hypothetically, let's say a new Pokemon game comes out for the "New" Nintendo 3DS and, hypothetically, PKHeX is updated to edit those new Pokemon games' save files. Would this tool here be able to export/decrypt those saves of these new, hypothetical games on the "New" 3DS, and then be reimported?

Also, what about ExtData, such as Battle Videos in the case of XY/ORAS? Can this tool export/decrypt ExtData, or just Save Data?

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
So, hypothetically, let's say a new Pokemon game comes out for the "New" Nintendo 3DS and, hypothetically, PKHeX is updated to edit those new Pokemon games' save files. Would this tool here be able to export/decrypt those saves of these new, hypothetical games on the "New" 3DS, and then be reimported?

Also, what about ExtData, such as Battle Videos in the case of XY/ORAS? Can this tool export/decrypt ExtData, or just Save Data?
For extdata, use extdata_dump (It doesn't support boss_extdata, though)
And yes, this manager supports New 3DS exclusive games, such as TBoI:R

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hypothetically, yes! (Oh, how so much hypothetically, indeed! :lol:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: