Hacking Save corruption and other issues

omgitsmisha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my DSTWO on monday, and it's been giving me some problems.
On my second day with it, one of my games started saying it didn't have any save data (despite the sav still clearly being visible where it always has been.) There was no crash or any specific event that stands out as being the cause, I just turned on my DS, business as usual. Today, I went into my system settings to change my DS' time-- and it froze. I reset my DS, and it said there was nothing inserted in SLOT1. I turned off my DS, took out my DSTWO and put it back in, turned my DS on... and everything seemed fine, but now all but one of my games has stopped reading their save files.

Also, 2 out of the 3 patched games I've tried (Inazuma Eleven's partial English patch, and a Bleach Blade of Fate undub) have had specific crashes, which from crude reverse-engineering I can tell are from loading specific sprites... the un-patched versions work fine, though-- and the same exact files (grabbed them pre-patched) apparently work on other peoples' DSTWOs.

My EOS is up to date, and I'm using a DS Lite. Anyone have similar experiences? I'm assuming I'm gonna have to get my DSTWO exchanged.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.