Sansa Fuze + iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by overslept, Oct 19, 2010.

Oct 19, 2010

Sansa Fuze + iTunes? by overslept at 6:01 AM (1,223 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. overslept
    OP

Member overslept WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD

United States
    My Fuze should be coming in soon, and I want to prepare before it arrives so I can start listening the day it pops up on my doorstep.

I know iTunes won't sync with my Fuze. And all the music I bought on iTunes has this DRM on it. Are there any other ways to remove that DRM without burning a ton of CDs and reimporting them?

I see software specifically programmed to do that like Daniusoft Digital Music Converter. Question is, if I use this will it lower the quality of the music? And will the MP3s still retain their album art, album, artist, and title?

Thanks in advance!

2. IchigoK2031

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
  3. sweenish

Member sweenish GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i would also recommend slowly upgrading your tracks.

they'll sound better, and you won't be tethered to itunes any more when it's all done.

if that link does what i think it does, it probably won't sync the DRM'd tracks. and if you're going to use a middle-man program, doubletwist is excellent.

4. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    moved to appropriate forum section

5. bmg1001

Newcomer bmg1001 Member

United States
    Find a way to convert the iTunes Tracks, then use Rhaposody, it will come with the Fuze, a Brilliant iTunes-Like Store where you can buy Music with iTunes Quality for the Fuze, and still includes Album Art, and other pics.