Hardware Sandisk vs Kingston microSD

Shaorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which brand should I buy between sandisk or kingston? This will be used for sky3ds.I want fastest write/read. I see that sandisk is cheaper than kingston so I was wondering if there is quality difference between the two brands?

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm happy with mine microsd sandisk ultra card but it doesnt perform well with the cfw when i launch emunand, apart from that i can run games and if im not mistaken the games saves in 1 second for me.
I guess you have n3ds and sky3ds, it should be ok for you.

Last edited by RaMon90,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use sandisk extreme 16GB (Gateway) and 32GB cards (New 3DS) any higher speeds the 3DS cant utilize and 32GB is more than enough for me.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Which brand should I buy between sandisk or kingston? This will be used for sky3ds.I want fastest write/read. I see that sandisk is cheaper than kingston so I was wondering if there is quality difference between the two brands?
From what I hear the Sky3DS has issues with Kingston cards, it's rather picky with what cards will work in general. SanDisk cards work pretty well though IIRC and I would recommend the SanDisk Ultra, they're reasonably cheap on Amazon and Newegg and some other places and they are very fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1