vinsm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Available August 7th for $99.99

"Unfortunately for most of the country, these 2GB cards are going to be sold exclusively at Verizon Wireless stores for the next 60 days. That means you're not going to be able to hop online and grab one from NewEgg or Amazon."

Gizmodo

Press Release

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I had just found offcial pics on the SanDisk page a few days ago. But you can already find these cards for sale on some UK sites just by doing a search on google. I am stilll waiting on the 2GB Ultra II cards before buying so I can get my 60X speed on. Now if ATP would just release a 1GB for gods sake and then a 2GB version 80X and I'll be in heaven!

http://www.sandisk.com/Corporate/Default.aspx?CatID=1351

FifthE1ement

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
these 2GB cards are going to be sold exclusively at Verizon Wireless stores for the next 60 days. That means you're not going to be able to hop online and grab one from NewEgg or Amazon. - from link

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where I live there is a Verizon store every fifty feet! Can you hear me now? LOL!
grog.gif

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

faceless

pink sugar heart attack
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lotsa verizon wireless stores in NYC... i may even be able to get a shady employee to sell me one "under the table" at a little discount...

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey Vinsm, I'm friends with that girl in your sig, her names Dana, I actually grew up with her.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@