Hacking sandisk 4gb wow

tiggerlator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this post is wrong or summat, but just gotta say, i just got a 4gb sandisk micro sd and tested it, 20mb/s read and 16.5mb/s write, wow very nice. Tested with CrystalDisc mark.

caribou007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where'd you get that one from?

I don't know anything about this stuff, but it looks as though I'll be getting an Acekard 2i for my NDSL, and I need an sd card.

I heard Sandisk are inferior to Kingston, but I also heard Kingston are inferior to Transcend and AData for cards over 2gb, I also heard that 16gb cards don't work very well.

What are the best sd card in the 4gb - 8gb categories? I will be playing Castlevania: POR and I want 100% or as close to that performance of retail cartridges as possible.

One more thing, I need to eventually get an sd card for my Wii, so it would be nice it if could also function in that capacity, (I already have an adapter).

tiggerlator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Funny because my sandisk is a class 2. i wil retest and post a screenie. It is a very fast card. It was second hand from Cex, cost £6

Here's the result, its not too bad.

card.jpg

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol.

Sandisk class 2's generally aren't THAT bad, I'm being pretty harsh.

But they do have an ultra-shit latency (something along the lines of 25000) so older methods of AAP won't work on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk