The day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived, and Samsung just unveiled its third-generation Galaxy smartphone. As expected, it's going by the moniker Galaxy S III,and it's stuffed to the gullet with cutting-edge hardware and software tweaks:
At this point, it's safe to assume that it's packing a quad-core Exynos processor, though we're still waiting to hear the official word on clock speed
- 4.8-inch 720p Super AMOLED HD Display
- 1GB RAM
- 16/32GB storage, 64GB version "available soon"
- microSD Card slot
- Eye Tracking
- Smart stay: keeps the screen awake while you're looking at the display
- S-Voice: advanced voice recognition, "like a good friend who listens attentively" -- definitely a strong competitor to Siri
- Floating videos: lets you resize videos and move them around on the display whilst they float atop other windows. Nice!
- 8MP rear shooter with zero shutter lag, 3.3 shots per second
- Best Photo: takes a burst of eight shots, automatically chooses the best one
- S Beam: Wi-Fi direct meets NFC
- 1.9MP front camera with "face recognition" and HD video capabilities
- 2100mAh Battery with Wireless Charging technology
- Bluetooth 4.0 (LE)
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi HT40
- 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm, 133g
- Android 4.0
Dumb commercial for multiculturalism and inter racial marriage (I joke, I joke. )
This looks like a juggernaut guys. Thing is going to be a beast.
Oh, and here is a video that is actually tells you about the phone. Enjoy.