KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiUSSB.jpg

Kid Icarus: Uprising development is finished, and the game will soon be out around the world. Director Masahiro Sakurai won’t have much time to rest, as he’ll be responsible for the next round of highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. titles.

Sakurai seems to be doing some reflection. On Twitter earlier today, Sakurai said that he’s been looking over the Smash Bros. Dojo website, which was used to communicate news about Super Smash Bros. Brawl to fans. He said, “However, what’s the word… it’s tremendous. How did we make this?”

Indies Zero CEO Masanobu Suzui saw Sakurai’s message and said something similar. Once a game is done and he check outs the design documents, materials, and development schedule for a project, he isn’t sure how the team managed to put everything together and create the title.
Sakurai’s response? “It’s because we always put our full effort into it. And then, if you rely on that pace, it becomes more and more difficult.”

:arrow:Source

Reactions: 1 person

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Love Smash Bros.
Love that i'll actually be able to play a handheld version of it.

They better put a REAL online mode in this time or i'm gonna burn down Nintendo HQ.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
inb4 this turns into a 'hope they include x character' thread.

o wait.

I really can't wait for this game, will be an instant buy for me; I've always wanted SSB on a portable.

Oh, BTW, in that pic you'd probably be safe in putting a '1' instead of an x.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Just not another Meta knight please.
Word is that Sakurai personally balanced Brawl's entire roster. Everyone knows Brawl is ridiculously unbalanced, and so he intends to let the rest of his staff in on the job this time too.

When I look back at Brawl, though, it really is amazing. There was so much stuff packed in there, I really couldn't believe it back before the game came out. I've never seen so much extra content in any game

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hm, money is nice. Alright, I guess I'll get to work on another Smash Bros." - How I imagine Sakurai's thinking process.

I'm not a huge fan of the series (It's not bad, but I don't find it to be all that entertaining), so this isn't all that exciting for me. Still, it'll be interesting to see what other characters they manage to cram in there; I'm hoping they just go balls out insane and let you play as Shigeru Miyamoto, or at least make him the God-like final boss.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: