sakura not loading

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ssrymal, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ssrymal
    OP

ssrymal Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2011
    United States
    hi,I have the m3i zero and the latest firmware.i have formatted and re flashed my sd card about 10 times.the card is a class 4 kingston 8gb sdhc. my problem is that touch pod works fine, but sakura freezes at the loading screen. I get the blue screen on top and the blue screen on bottem that says now loading. I tried putting paper in the back but that didn't do anything. Can someone please offer some advice, I really don't want to be stuck with touch pod if i don't have to.

2. Kittymat

Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 16, 2008
    UK
    To prove it (before buying a new micro SD) try a different micro SD, I have had issues in the past with Kingston and now only use Sandisk, however other people have Kingston working with no issues.

3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine Suspended

Suspended
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
  4. ssrymal
    OP

ssrymal Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2011
    United States
    Thanks, that format program fixed my problem.

5. Lilith Valentine

Suspended
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    No problem [​IMG]

6. jesquinas

jesquinas GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2010
    I use Windows Formatting tool without problems with a Kingston 4GB without problems.And I have formatted my microSD lot of times.The problem i thinki that its different.

Greetings.

7. Lilith Valentine

Suspended
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    It does make a difference what setting you have the Windows Format set to get it to work properly, but it's still recommended to use that problem