Hacking Sakura Not Loading

GripFx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey I've been frequenting this forum ever since i got my m3 ds real but only joined now cos i was lazy
wink.gif

Anyway, i have this problem where i can't seem to load the new sakura firmware v1.34. I've tried both the custom and original but neither seem to load. i just get a blank screen.
funny thing is both the touchpod 4.2e AND isakureal load just fine.
I've been searching for a solution but no one seems to have the same problem. Any suggestions? I'm still stuck here playing games on isakureal

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
did you download the right sakura firmware for your country? the official sakura has region lock (i think
unsure.gif
) which means that if you have a chinese m3 real then you won't be able to put a different region sakura on it. (something like that)

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could you try this, please:

1. Back up everything on your sd cart to your hdd.
2. Put nothing but the Sakura firmware on the cart.
3. See if it works. If it does, do the setup but turn off auto disk check. If not, despair.
rofl2.gif

4. Put your backed up files back on your cart and test again. It should work, if it did in the previous step.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Like DarkRey said, check the very first thing you should do is check the region of your cart.

If your flashcart says www.gbalpha.cn on the label, your cart is Chinese. You should download this firmware.

If it says www.m3flash.jp on the label, your cart is Japanese. You'll need to download this.

If it says www.m3adapter.com, it's a European/US cart. This will work on your card.

Download the correct region firmware, and follow the other tips already outlined here (backup, format, etc.).

GripFx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry guys, still no solution. my m3 ds real is the us/Europe one and sakura still doesn't work. I've tried all the solutions above and it still doesn't work. Any other recommendations?
cry.gif

Taraxanoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just when Sakura auto-boots or is it also when you try booting Sakura via the Dual-boot screen (by holding A while the M3 starts up)?

GripFx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Taraxanoid said:
Is it just when Sakura auto-boots or is it also when you try booting Sakura via the Dual-boot screen (by holding A while the M3 starts up)?

Sorry for the long delay, its when sakura auto boots, if i hold A it says slot 1 NDS and then the black screens

QUOTE(g6team @ Mar 4 2009, 10:24 AM) Try another Microsd as well.

sorry i don't have another one at the moment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1