Gaming Saga 2: Hihou Densetsu cheats won't display

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the patch Saga 2 to and patched it up to make it from Japanese to English and the game works fine but what i noticed when i am using Ysmenu is that there is't a option to open up cheats Dx with the patched version while the normal Japanese game has cheats. I used r4cce to check the game id for the cheats and there are two saga 2 cheat folders.
SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu - Goddess of Destiny (J) = CSGJ-8A031CD4
SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu - Goddess of Destiny (J) [English] 80% Translated = CSGJ-535FA2A8
while the patched game code = CSGJ-8A031CD4 it uses the same code as the first one but i don't get why it does't display when i used the patched version of the game.
Any one know how to fix this problem?

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did Dx i made a whole new cheat dat. for that saga 2 and the same problem , did you manage to fix your probelm
ohnoes.png
?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
use R4cce and open the saga 2 that you have, it should have a new game ID CSGJ=XXXX..
copy the XXXXXX
close and open a new r4cce, than open your usrcheat.dat scroll down to SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu - Goddess of Destiny (J) [English] 80% Translated and change the game ID from CSGJ-535FA2A8 to the game ID from the new saga 2 (CSGJ-XXXXXXX)
save and exit and it should work

That's how I did it and it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay