Hacking Safest place to buy pandora battery?

dongalator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I look up "pandora battery" on google, I get pandorasales. Is this site safe to buy from, or is there a better, safer option?

xeno96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pandora batteries aren't necessary to hack anymore. All newer firmwares have a CFW than can be installed without one.

dongalator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pandora batteries aren't necessary to hack anymore. All newer firmwares have a CFW than can be installed without one.
Yeah, i checked. But its the "temporary" hack, since mine has 6.60 firmware. I know it's easy to just re-do the hack every time you turn it on, but I would just like the permanent one.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If your PSP can use a Pandora battery, then it can also run a permanent 6.60 CFW through use of the cIPL.

dongalator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rydian, im confused. your 6.20 pro permanent method tells me to download a zip and to put a file called "620_Pro permanent" to one of my psp folders. there is none in the file you say to download. what do i do?

dongalator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nevermind, i found a different version that had it. rydian, in your guide it says to download the 6.20 version, but the file you give is the 6.60 version instead. just letting you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.