ROM Hack Safely Play Sun/Moon?

StarOfDoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I was looking into getting a rom for Sun and/or Moon and something about bans came up. I haven't been around the 3ds hacking scene in a bit, and have never heard of Nintendo banning, so can someone explain what that's all about and how to avoid bans?

Also, how would I safely play Sun/Moon? I use Gateway, emunand fully updated.

Thanks!

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I was looking into getting a rom for Sun and/or Moon and something about bans came up. I haven't been around the 3ds hacking scene in a bit, and have never heard of Nintendo banning, so can someone explain what that's all about and how to avoid bans?

Also, how would I safely play Sun/Moon? I use Gateway, emunand fully updated.

Thanks!
I would advise you download from the free shop if not try to use .CIA files to install not .3DS files

If the games have been released in your region you are good to go online the reason a lot of people were being banned was because they started accessing online services before the game was even released in their region

I have the versions that were leaked last week I've been going online I have not been banned the games have already been released in my region

If you choose to download the games and you're in Europe make sure you do not access online features until the games are released in your area

You are safe to play go ahead and enjoy

StarOfDoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would advise you download from the free shop if not try to use .CIA files to install not .3DS files

If the games have been released in your region you are good to go online the reason a lot of people were being banned was because they started accessing online services before the game was even released in their region

I have the versions that were leaked last week I've been going online I have not been banned the games have already been released in my region

If you choose to download the games and you're in Europe make sure you do not access online features until the games are released in your area

You are safe to play go ahead and enjoy
What's this "free shop"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up