S/UNEEK "black screen"

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by supersonic_101, Jan 12, 2011.

Jan 12, 2011
  1. supersonic_101
    OP

Newcomer supersonic_101 Newbie

Argentina
    Hi! My problem is: The manual compilations of "SNEEK" (and "UNEEK") do not work, that is, when I press "Lauch bootmii" console stops sending video and no access to the data (as if it were turned off but the green light) I've looked at other sites not find a solution. What is what might be happening?

Useful information: I have Priiloader 0.6, bootmii as IOS, HBC 1.0.8, CIOS (202, 222, 223, 224, 249, 250) and IOS36 with "Trucha bug". The SNEEKInstaller (v0.1b5) of "Crediar" work, but only uses the 125 version, and the last is 142. Besides I want to modify the source to run the "dios-mios"
    I do not speak English,I use a translator, so please be patient. I speak Spanish.

2. rodolfolopes

Newcomer rodolfolopes Newbie

United States
    De casualidad no te salio una luz azul parpadeando?

3. supersonic_101
    OP

Newcomer supersonic_101 Newbie

Argentina
    No, eso solo sucede si no está (o no se puede acceder) el archivo SD:\sneek\kernel.bin
    Disculpa la tardanza de mi respuesta

Por favor, respondame. Llevo mucho tiempo tratando de que funcione y nada. He compilado, prácticamente, todas las revisiones de sneek y ninguna me funcionó. Ya no se que hacer.
    -------------------------

No, that only happens if not exist (or can't access) SD: \ sneek \ kernel.bin
    Sorry for the delay in my response.

Please answer me. I have long been trying to function and nothing. I have compiled almost all the reviews of sneek and (sneek) no work. It is no longer that do.